It is a year ago since I stopped this project because there was no motivation in case of the missing Windows Phone API, supporting 3rd party smartwatches.
But a few days ago i found this little project in a box while i was cleaning my flat.
I got the time, i got new motivation and i want to get it done!
I ordered some new parts for my ArduWin Smartwatch.
- Sensor Board (Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Gyro and Temperature)
- Capacitve Touch Board (12 Channels)
- MicroMotor Kit (for physical feedback)
In short time I will post new pictures of my breadboard with the new parts connected.
Stay in touch!